Love letters Elvis - Part 5


have or would. Well we are all counting the days until we come home. The reason I didn't want you there on the first night because in spite of the fact that I love my friends and relatives, when we first lay eyes on each other we will cling to each other like a vine. So I think some other people might get their feelings hurt. So please understand honey. You have surprised me at how understanding you are. So darling if you still feel the same and if you love me and me alone we will have a great life together even though you hear things and read things. Just think as you said, everyone knows how I feel about you. I can't explain to you how I crave you and desire your lips and your body under me darling. I can feel it now. The things we did and the the desire we had for each other's body!!! Remember darling, true love holds its laurels through the ages no matter how loud the clamor of denial. That which deserves to live-lives. Yours alone, EP

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Elvis Presley's Graceland

Seguidores