Love Letters Elvis - Part 2


My Dearest Darling "Little"

Well here I am. Back out in the field for 30 days again and believe me it's miserable. There is only one consolation, and that is the fact that it's almost over, and I will come home to my career, friends, and most of all you my darling. Anita there are many things I can't tell you over the phone so I will try to tell you now. First of all I don't really know how you feel about me now because after all 2 years is a long time in a young girl's life. But I want you to know that in spite of our being apart I have developed a love for you that cannot be equaled or surpassed by anyone. My every thought is you my darling, every song I hear, every sunset reminds me of the happy and wonderful times we've spent together. I tell you this because I want you to know my feelings

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Elvis Presley's Graceland

Seguidores